CAMBRIDGE TOWER CONDOMINIUMS
1801 LAVACA ST. AUSTIN, TX 78701
Cambridge Tower was one of Austin’s first luxury high rise of the day. The groundbreaking in 1965 ushered in an era of downtown luxury high rise living. Very popular with downtown business professionals, legislators, and UT professors. Conveniently located at 18th & Lavaca, a short stroll to the Capital complex and downtown businesses. Cambridge Tower is one of the most sought after high rises in Austin. The ability to walk or bike to work and UT is fast becoming the number one draw to living in downtown Austin.
Units at Cambridge Towers rarely become available. Register with Bing Daniel Real Estate and receive an immediate email alert when any units become available, allowing you to schedule a showing quickly with one of our agents.
In addition, Cambridge Towers offers a host of special amenities, extras and perks listed below:
- Ever popular, classic, Frank Lloyd inspired mid-century design
- Concierge service/door man
- Scenic views from most units with expansive terraces
- Roof deck, heated pool and fitness center
- Conference room and Business center
- Walk to work, parks, local coffee shops and the Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Excellent rental history and resale value for investors
- Lower monthly dues than the majority of Austin high rise condos
- Flattering online reviews from actual Cambridge Tower homeowners
- Feels like you’re in a scene from the hit show “Mad Men”
See all current listings available below:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.